Monday 13 January 2014

New year, new blogger!

Hi there!

With the 2014 having just begun, like most people, I have thought of things I have wanted to do and should do in the new year. One of the things is starting a blog. To be honest with you, I'm completely new to blogging and I'm not sure how people will read this or care but, you'll never know unless you try right? It's also more of a personal thing, a sort of way to motivate myself to get out there, be proactive and then write a pretty little article on my adventures and discoveries.

Now a little bit about myself. As you will come to learn I am an aspiring actress. I am in love with all things drama. Be it Theatre, Television, Films, actors - you name it. I am also in love with lots of random things too. Fashion, Photography, Art, Music, History, reading, beauty - ok yes, creative things. But life in general.

This year is a difficult one as I am on my gap year just working as a sales assistant at Hampstead Bazaar and I am still trying to figure out the next step for my future, as I'm sure all of you have had to face or will face at some point in your lives. Tough times.

I hope to blog about things that interest me and hopefully interest you!

Well I suppose, let's get started!

Will look forward to sharing the next year with you :)

To a Happy New Year!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment